Thursday, December 24, 2020

Inconsiderate Neighbors

Seems the leash law we have here in Franklin doesn't apply to every and all dog owners, apparently there are exceptions, UGH!

Ever since our rear abutting neighbor clear cut most of the trees in his backyard this past spring, there's no longer any buffer or obstacles to prevent these dogs from wandering over.

The good news is they don't or haven't bothered with the chickens...yet, however, the come over and pee and crap all over the lawn back there.  The black lab takes craps that look like cow patties, YES that BIG, and her pee burns the lawn almost instantly.  Cleaning neighbors dog crap from my lawn pisses me off, even more so when I need to clean it out of my lawn tractor tires.

I just don't get it!  I just don't get how people can be so ignorant! How they could care less of others, so long as they get what they want.


Here is one example of a half dozen of these burn spots -


I strung two old rolls of 5' tall wire fencing along the back property line, maybe 50' long.  Threw in a couple metal fence posts to keep vertical and it seems to deter them from ambling over easily.  Hoping this will suffice for now.  I need to give some thought to a more permanent solution come spring.

No comments: