Monday, June 20, 2022

Be Considerate of Others, That's All

"Mutants that device around in their loud cars..."



I luv me some Vic DiBitetto and his perspective on things.  His short videos, which he posts daily, are usually funny.  Here is one of is recent ones below where he goes off on the dipsticks and their loud vehicles.

Just so happens he and I are on the same page with this annoyance, as I've been bothered by the same for quite some time now.  There are a couple a-holes that live nearby and they're forever zooming and racing by with all kinds of ungodly noises.  Honestly, I'm not sure how most of these vehicles are able to pass the yearly registry inspections with how loud these things are.

The only loud noise that I'd be okay with following one of these knuckleheads roaring by is the sound of their vehicle crashing into an immovable object...

Anyway, here is Vics take on it - 

No comments: