Sunday, July 31, 2022

Night-Light Upgrades

I took advantage of Amazon Prime day and finally purchased some electrical outlet wall plates that have built-in auto sensing LED lights. I'd been curious about these but the cost had me reluctant but with the Prime day discount I pulled the trigger and I am happy I did and SO SO pleased!

Simply replace the outlet cover, it's that simple and no need to even turn off the power.  The old style night lights worked fine but they took up an outlet, always ran a tad hot and the bulbs never really lasted too long -


You can see below what years of using an old style night light did to the paint and wall where it was plugged in.  This will need to be repainted to repair -


The new LED lights are brighter, much more energy efficient and look so much better -


These make a BIG difference at night and throw more than enough light to see and navigate.

No comments: