Sunday, March 12, 2023

Too Fresh And Clean...

I put all the dog and cat blankets, bedding, toys, bandanas and beds in the washing machine on Thursday.  Everything is now nice and clean, and it all smells fresh too!

Here it is Sunday and Oliver, who can typically be found sleeping in the pictured crate, has yet to set one paw in it since being cleaned.  He sits and curls up on the rug just in front of the door to go in

 He did the same thing with his scratching post, which has a bed a top of it. I have the unit by a window and it's tall enough that when he's in it he can see outside and he was always in it. The unit is all covered with rug and he used to love to sleep in it but months ago when I had the rug cleaner out, I used it to also clean his scratching post and bed, and I have NOT seen him in it since.

He's such an odd ball!

No comments: