Monday, March 30, 2020

Curb Appeal Is Appealing!

I had 5-yards of premium dark mix mulch* delivered this past Friday.  I'd been on the fence on weather I wanted to fuss with mulch this year but eventually decided it was time.  Once I decided in favor of I didn't want a full state shutdown to prevent it from being delivered, so I pulled the trigger.

Phew, with that decision made and behind me it was time to spread mulch.  With my OCD, I knew this was going to be an all or nothing project.  Meaning the mulch needed to be spread, all of it, from start to finish no lingering over days or weeks.  By end of day Saturday all the mulch had been spread, tools put back in their place and the driveway swept (and blown).

See below for the finished products - 








*Premium dark mix is a blend of spruce and fir bark that is aged to a rich natural dark brown. This is an all-natural mulch with no dyes or colorants added. This mulch breaks down the quickest, adding nutrients back into the soil.

No comments: