Saturday, May 09, 2020

We're Back In Business Baby!

 After a couple year hiatus we're back in the chicken business!

Picked up yesterday from Ventura Grain Co. in Taunton, MA., day old!

3-Buff Orpingtons
3-Amberlink
3-Blue Cooper Marans
1-Russian Orlof  


Here is a close up of the Russian Orlof.  Emilie's choice bird, which she's named "Mabel".  I on the other hand have named her "Baba Yaga" from the John Wick movie.  However, I also refer to her as "Sventlana", who was the owner of Kids Plaster Zone where Emilie used to work.  She was Russian, so it's kinda appropriate in my mind.  Either name I use is disliked and poo-pooed by Emilie.


Trixie-dog having a looksee and smell of the newbies - 


Oliver also taking a whiff and licking his chops at what might be -


I need my #ucking head examined!

No comments: