Friday, August 27, 2021

Shhh, be Vewy Vewy Qwiet, I'm Hunting Wabbits

I thought word in the local woods here was to stay out of Stephan's garden, however, youngsters just don't want to listen.  They think they know it all, pfft

Well, this littl'n learned the hard way and got a very stern talking to!

So darn cute, I must admit.  Actually, I miss raising rabbits, they were a lot of fun.

This newbie wasn't a fan of being held but eventually calmed down and was fine.  Emilie got to hold and spend some time oohing and aahing over it. No surprise she wanted to keep it but NOPE, as much as I miss it, as stated above, I have no desire to get back into that business.

We released in the backyard, near where I caught it, with a heaty warning to stick to the clover and grass only, NO veggies or flowers.



No comments: