Friday, November 11, 2022

Chainsaw Play Time!


Filled up my neighbors trailer again this past Saturday.  This time with branched and limbs. I cut down a couple older shrubs, a cedar tree and pruned a bunch of limbs from the trees in the front and side yard. Had been planning this work all summer and eyeing what needed attention and happy to finally have it completed.  Not sure if anyone could tell but I certainly can.  Hoping it will make a difference in the spring when the leaves comes out.

MANY thanks to my neighbor who loaned me his trailer to fill AND who then took it to the town recycle center on Sunday and disposed of it all and all by himself.

As you can see it was quite a heaping load, heavy too.  One more day of raking and all my outside chores will be done for the season.

No comments: