Thursday, November 03, 2022

Suck It & Bag It & Dump It!

I borrowed and used this cool leaf picker-upper bag this past weekend.

You attach it to the grass catcher of a riding mower and off you go.  It holds an incredible amount of leaves and grass and sticks, whatever can be sucked up by the mower gets sucked into the bag.  Works great but gets super heavy, making it a challenge to maneuver and empty. 

I filled the bag three times; two I dumped out back behind my chicken coop and the other I left full in the driveway, which was then carted off to the town recycle center by my neighbor.



My neighbors trailer fully loaded and tied down. Ready for it's ride to the recycle center -


Unfortunately, with all the leaves that are still left and falling, I suspect I'll be able to fill at least three more bags, if not more, UGH.

No comments: