Sunday, February 04, 2024

Turned One Into Three

I came across this Sansevieria while running errands yesterday and just couldn't resist. I could see there were three separate plants in the original pot, so today I transplanted them into their own pots.

Sansevieria, also known as snake plant or mother-in-law tongue are super beneficial indoor plants, especially when kept in the bedroom!

Here are some of their benefits - it's one of the few plants that can convert carbon dioxide (CO2) into oxygen at night, remove toxic pollutants, effective against allergies, mental health booster, filters the bedroom air.  Also, these plants are very easy to maintain, with little care needed.


One will go in my bedroom.  One in my office. The third will remain in the kitchen -


I'm thinking Spring!

No comments: