Thursday, February 29, 2024

Who You Gonna Call...


Something weird and eerie has happened the last two nights!  Something I CANNOT explain and it's a bit unsettling.  My computer, printer and desk lamp are all powered off.  Except for the lamp, the PC and printer are always on. I never shut them down, never have. Here is what's happening - 

The light switch in the above picture, which isn't all the accessible as you can see.  It's behind the door, which is always open, in the location shown, and out of reach with the desktop in front.  Definitely not something that could be accidentally hit. 

This switch controls one of the wall outlets in my office; the one that my PC, printer and desk lamp are plugged into.  The switch always remains in the "on" position and has been this way for over a year now and there have NEVER been any issues.  However, the last two mornings, this switch has been turned off, which powers off my PC, printer and lamp.

WTF?!

How is this switch physically getting flipped into the off position?  I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE, except for the dog and cat but that's silly to think of them as doing this, NO way!  Back to back nights too, it's freaking me out!

I kid you not!

No comments: