Sunday, August 02, 2020

My Hands Were Forced!

In recent weeks I've been finding more and more piles of dog crap on my lawn.  What should be common knowledge for dog owners and straight up common curtsy clearly isn't so, with at least one dog walker.  Unfortunately, this seems to go hand in hand with all the other BS taking place today with people feeling entitled to do whatever they want without any regard for others.  It's a sad time.

Most of the people that walk their dogs past our house are super nice, friendly and always bellowing a big HI whenever I'm out in the yard.  We've not had dog poop issues for quite some time, which means most of the people, the regulars anyway, are being respectful and picking up after their dog.  However, this has changed recently, which has encouraged me to put so a couple reminder signs that dog pooping is NOT allowed!

We'll see how this works.  To be honest, I'm expecting someone to damage or steal the sign.  I suspect the offender will simply ignore the sign and continue to let their dog(s) crap wherever.

Good news is that I'm fairly certain I know the person, a woman, who's responsible.  She walks 2 dog of which she has very little control over from what I've seen.  The Beagle is on a long leash, too long, way ahead and pulling her along.  The second dog is a Basset Hound, with smaller legs, that lollygags behind and looks to being pulled or drag in order to keep up.  A confrontation is looming... 




I wanted to THANK my brother who made these fantastic signs for me!

If anyone needs anything sign related made I would highly recommend FASTSIGNS of Cutler Bay Florida!

Give Greg a call and tell him I sent you!

No comments: