Thursday, June 03, 2021

Get's My Motor Running, ERRR!

Topped off the windshield washer fluid in our cars this past weekend.  All three vehicles were running low due to the crazy amount of pollen that's coating everything, UGH!

Anyway, popped the hood of my car and this immediately caught my eye!  I knew instantly what this was and who's to blame - mice!

I was shocked to say the least.  Admittedly, I've not been driving much at all since the start of covid, however, it's not like my car has been in storage either.  Also, as I typically do and have done for years, is I set mice traps in the pool once the pool has been closed for the season.  I check them regularly to either dispose of or rebait the traps.  This past winter wasn't too bad in terms of the numbers of rodents killed, low compared to years past, but clearly not all rodents made their way to our pool house.

Guess I need to drive more often to avoid this.  In the mean time, I placed a dryer sheet in the area, which I've heard is also a deterrent. 


 

No comments: