Sunday, September 11, 2022

Framed Memories


Out shopping the other day I came across these cool t-shirt picture frames.  I immediately knew I had a use for them and picked up the four I needed.

The four t-shirts that I framed are all reminiscent of my dad.  He wore two of them all the times, the white ones, and the other two are from places he introduced us too.

I held onto these after his passing but they've been tucked away in a drawer with the exception of the Kwaj shirt.  Emilie has been wearing that one from time to time, which always brought a smile to my face when I saw her in it!  She was fine with giving it up for this project.

They're now hanging on a wall for me and others to see and appreciate each and every day.

So many great memories - THANK YOU dad, miss you!

No comments: