Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Just Plain Lazy!


This is how FedEx delivered the neighbors package the other day!

He backed the extra long truck down the driveway, opened the rear door, struggled with that large box and essentially dropped it right where it came off the truck.  He made NO effort to move it closer towards the garage doors and under cover, nope, closed the read door jumped in the truck and zoomed off.

I believe FedEx outsources some of their delivery drivers and this knucklehead is clearly one of them.  He's rubbed me the wrong way from the moment I first saw him.  During the warmer weather, he's often in a wife-beater t-shirt, shorts and some obnoxious bright sneakers.  The truck radio blaring some sort of awful foreign music and he drives it like a sports car zooming up and down Lincoln street. Like this pic, I've seen him drop packages off curbside at the base of mailboxes, against trees in peoples front yard, in the middle of driveways and more.  From where I sit, I view him as lazy and unprofessional!  A regular POS.

It would be nice if online stores let you select who you wanted packages delivered by.  I tell you what, if I could, I wouldn't order a thing from companies that used FedEx and the USPS.  As far as I'm concerned both carriers as useless, like it's said, they're both as "useful as tits on a bull"...

Yet another indication of our current times.

No comments: