Saturday, March 16, 2024

Guess What Time It Is!

Saturday morning is errand day and this morning was no different, as I made 6 separate stops, and back home before 10AM!

Today was a good day in terms of most of the people I encountered were pleasant.  Must be something in the air because I found it unusual but it was a welcome change.  Regardless, I loathe most people, so the less I need to see and interact with them the better!

I picked up the following at one of my stops.  Seems I have my work cut out for me - 


I will be heading out shortly to get the lime spread.  I really should have my soil tested but until then I'm hoping the lime will help reduce the moss that's creeping in everywhere.

I'll put the Scotts Step1 fertilizer down in the next week or two.

And were off, happy spring!

No comments: