Sunday, April 14, 2024

Cartridge Problem! All Dried Up.

Signs I don't use my home printer nearly enough or at all...


Of course this is a "Murphy's Law" things because it happens when you least expect it and when it's needed ASAP!

And like everything else these days, these HP ink cartridges are super expensive.

So, in an effort to save a couple bucks I tried going with a knock-off brand for a fraction of the price but that failed, alas!  My printer would NOT recognize any of the cartridges, even though the items description claimed it supported my model.

The Amazon return procedure is wicked easy, with a drop off location not to far, so I returned them for a full refund and reluctantly ordered HP replacements that were here the following morning. Problem solved for now.

No comments: