Saturday, April 06, 2024

"Jungle Jack" Hanna


Generally speaking, I'm getting tired of the daily new, whether on the TV or Internet. Seems most of what's reported is nothing but terrible news and bad things happening all over the globe, even right next door in many cases, unsettling for sure.

This morning news was no different when I sat down with my coffee and connected to one of the news sites I check each day.

This story hit home with me and truly upsets me.  It's very sad for a number of reasons; father time can be brutal but also because I was a big Jack Hanna fan and always enjoyed watching his programs and when he was a guest on one of the talk shows.  Hearing about his illness and decline is sad and a loss for his family, friends, fans and the animal world.  At the same time an uplifting and wonderful story between Jack and his wife of love, admiration and dedication, which seems rare these days.


Life is too short my friends, enjoy it while you can!  Be thankful for each day, what you have and what you've been blessed with. 

No comments: