Saturday, April 20, 2024

Morning Commute Pedicure!

I think it's safe to say there are noises we all hear and instantly know what the sound is, right.  For example, a lawn mower, a blender, a whistling tea kettle, a screaming bullfrog (this could be just me but if you're curious, search "crying bullfrog"), etc.

Well, sitting on the commuter rail train yesterday morning about 6:15ish I heard such a sound.  However, the sound was NOT one I would have expected to hear on a train and honestly, I was grossed out!  What I heard was the unique sound of nail clippers clipping nails!  Yup, you read that correctly, a nail clipper!  On the commuter rail train! A nail clipper! I kid you not!

Sure enough, the older woman sitting in the seat directly in front of me was clipping her fingernails, all frick'n ten of them too, I kid you not!  Of course what follows nail clipping? Correct, nail filing!  Which she also proceeded to do and you know that nail dust is wafting in the train car, UGH GROSS!

Utterly and completely unacceptable!  Rude, inconsiderate, disgusting, self-entitled, a lack of boundary's, and common curtsey and respect!  Just wrong and yet another example to show how far we've fallen as a society.  People in general are disgusting, gross and just plain suck!

Not the best picture. It's a reflection in the train's window but the white thing in the center of the pic are the clippers, clipping the pointing finger of the woman's right hand -


Suppose I should be thankful she wasn't cutting her toe nails 🤢!

No comments: