On my walk this morning I “spotted” this doe staring me down! She was maybe 15’ from me at the edge of the walking path where the overgrowth is thick.
I stopped and slowly backed up as I reached for my phone/camera and she didn’t move a muscle. She stayed stoic and continued to stare me down -
Giving me the old “whatcha look’n at bruh” stare -
It was at that point that I had a pretty good idea why she stayed still and didn’t bolt. And my suspicions were confirmed when I got a better angle -
A protective momma and her fawn!
Had she been alone I’m sure she would have bolted long before I saw her but instead she stayed to protect her baby.
This is why you put your phone away, no ear buds, music or podcasts! Just listening and taking in the sights and sounds all around you.
Absolutely adorable. Priceless really!
#Blessed



1 comment:
Very special! Nature is God's gift to us.
Post a Comment