Monday, October 24, 2022

Shoo! Go Away! Scram!

It's that time of year, which I believe I've posted about before, where the stink bugs, boxelder bugs and ladybugs swarm and amass on my house. Here are a couple pics, which really doesn't do justice to how many of these darn things there are -


They get up under the cracks of the clapboards -


Part of the problem is doing this is they poop all over, which of course is showing and staining the clapboards, gross!  I've killed thousands, from when they first started to appear when youngsters, to now where they can fly.  However, from the looks you wouldn't guess I killed any.  They come out and cover the house on the nice sunny and warm days, otherwise they're hidden and somewhat dormant.


It's been this way every fall since I moved into the house.

No comments: