Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Energy Saving Upgrade

Sticking with the curtain theme, and with the cold weather upon us and winter fast approaching, I bought a new set of thermal insulated patio door curtains for the kitchen.

I never cared much for the dark brown of the previous curtains, too dark, so I opted for a lighter color, which brightens that corner up a bit.

I didn't iron these, too lazy if I'm being honest but did toss them in the dryer with a wet towel, which did a remarkable job in removing most of the wrinkles and creases.  Hoping they'll stretch a little from hanging to close the tiny space on the bottoms.

After with new curtains installed -


Before -

Unfortunately, I took down the old curtains and forgot to take a before pic, alas.  However, I found this below pic in my picture archives, so it'll have to do.


** Please pay no attention to my linoleum floor, it is a flipp'n mess and on my "to do" list! **

No comments: