Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Leaving On A Jet Plane!

Took a break in the action and hopped a United Airlines flight to the windy city of Chicago to visit my daughter and her finance - 

A bit too much turbulence at the 25-thousand foot altitude, where the pilot seemed to stay for far too long in my non-pilot experience but otherwise an easy-peasy flight into O'Hare -



I took the blue line train out of the airport for twelve stops and got off at the Damen stop, where my daughter was waiting!  So easy and no sitting in traffic.

Then it was time for some catching up, eating, drinking, sightseeing and general shenanigan's... 

Thank goodness this 19oz Hazy Beer Hug IPA, from Goose Island Beer Co., was our nightcap! I was snug in my bed when it's effects hit!  What do you expect at 6.8% alcohol content?!

No comments: