I took a drive to Midway, TN this past weekend to visit, “DMD Family Farm” -
I’ve had a craving for a good smash burger and happened upon this place on FB. It looked interesting, so a leisurely drive was in order!
The general store resides in a restored 1897 farmhouse that is very much country. It’s also where the line queues up to order food. It’s a small menu that offers breakfast all day and several different burger variations, plus some delicious looking milkshakes!
I ordered myself a sweet tea -
And the “Chef Kirk’s Smashburger”, which has American cheese, Arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, and a small order of tallow fries -
The food was delicious 🤤! The burger was cooked perfectly, nice and juicy and the topping were fresh. The fries were similar to McDonald’s, piping hot and not a soggy one in the bunch! Cooking them in the beef tallow makes a big difference.
My smashburger cravings were met and exceeded, delicious 😋 I regretted not getting a milkshake, next visit!
Eating outside under the covered porch was a plus. I was able to people watch while waiting for my food, which was brought out to me when it was ready.
Too bad it’s not closer to Limestone, it was a bit of a drive, but I’ll certainly be going back, as it’s well worth the drive 👍👍



2 comments:
Looks like a place Joe would go. ❤️
He surely would enjoy the drive.
Post a Comment