“Sorry folks parks closed, the moose out front should have told you”
This mother and her youngster combination tried to bully me and keep me from passing. They had the walking trail blocked and it looked like they were prepared for a game of chicken! However, they underestimated who they were trying to intimidate and bounced off into the overgrowth as I neared. Pfft, talk about chickens…
There was another mother and youngster pair not far from the two above who we’re frolicking in the soybean field as they worked up the courage to cross the walking path and off in the direction of Moon creek. Perhaps, they were parched and needing some fresh crisp water.
Click the link below to be taken to a short YouTube video of the duo high stepping through the crops-
I think I’m getting better at this video thing 😉

No comments:
Post a Comment