Saturday, September 26, 2026

Those Are The “Breaks”

Well, that didn’t take long…

So, after spending two hours in the dentist chair this past Tuesday afternoon for step one of a two step crown process, which really needs an asterisk because there inevitably will be some gotchas, making it a three or more step process but I digress.

Here it is Saturday morning, just after 8 o’clock, and as I’m driving to the walking trail I feel something funky in my mouth. Turns out half, yes only half, of the temporary crown that was put in place on Tuesday (not) surprisingly is now sitting in the palm of my hand with the other half still glued in place…for now -


I’m gonna place the blame on this one on that bag of dicks “Murphy”!

Of course, the dental office is closed all weekend and doesn’t open till Monday morning, alas. So here I am with a broken temporary crown that was expected to last two to three weeks, yeah right! Fortunately, I’m not in any discomfort…yet.

It’s been a roller coaster ride with my teeth the past several years to say the least; an expensive, and at times, a painful roller coaster ride!

So for any youngins that might follow along on my silly blog or who happen to stumbled upon it and read this posting, I beg you to please please please please take care of your teeth when you’re young - brush and floss regularly and go to the dentist regularly too to avoid these types of issues with your teeth down the road!

This is my public service announcement for today.

You’re welcome 😉

No comments: