Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Hashtag NO Fun

I should be referring as a king with all the crowns πŸ‘‘ I have in my mouth, all the work being done on them AND all the stupid money they’ve cost me, alas!

I spent, literally, two hours in the dentist chair yesterday afternoon, I kid you not, to remove the cracked crown pictured below -


I was given so much novocaine or lidocaine, whatever, that the area is still tingly this morning.

They had to give multiple shots throughout the process because I could feel the drilling at times, ouch πŸ€• 

This was the first of two visits needed for this procedure and an expensive one too, GRR

Once my new crown πŸ‘‘ is ready, visit two will be to install it and then adjust accordingly, which will also cost me dearly.

What a rack this dental thing is! A necessary evil 😈 I suppose…

No comments: