Saturday, July 22, 2023

A Visual Perk Working In Boston



I went into the Boston office yesterday.  First time I've been in this office in over a year I'd guess.  It's a nice change of pace working in the city for the day.

I snapped these pics from the 27th floor around 9ish.  It was overcast and hazy but still, great views of the city from this vantage point!

My commuter train ride into the city was uneventful and on time.  However, my train ride home was anything but, UGH!  We weren't out of South Station by two stops, when our train came to a complete stop and where it stopped, is where we sat for 2 hours, YES 2 HOURS! Apparently, there was a disabled train on the tracks in front of us. SO, we had to wait until the broken train could be towed out of the way.  Fortunately, the car I was in had AC but sitting and waiting is tough, especially on a Friday afternoon.

No comments: