Wednesday, July 05, 2023

High And Tight!

In the infamous words of Popeye, "that's all I can stands, and I can't stands no more", so off to the groomer Oliver went this morning. Haircut, bath and nails!  I opted for the lions tail option, thinking it would make him look more intimidating but he's such a wimp and it didn't help.

I couldn't take it any longer, his hair is all over the place from top to bottom, and he's constantly throwing up hairballs, UGH!

Hoping that shaving him will help prevent the hairballs! With less hair on him, there should be less to fall out all over the house. We'll see. Let's hope so, otherwise he's going because the grooming doesn't help that he still needs a liter box...

Before -

After -

I didn't realize just how much of a crybaby he is!  He started as soon as I put him in the crate and it continued in the car and into the groomers some 20 minutes later.  SO, dramatic and worse than Trixie.

No comments: