Saturday, June 01, 2024

BIG Home Improvement!

Well, I did it!  I finally pulled the trigger and replaced my older gas boiler and gas water heater!

I went with a new gas boiler and a tankless hot water system, that takes up a fraction of the space AND has a 96% efficiency rating!

The old boiler had a bad gas regulator, so it was NOT running anywhere even close to this efficiency.  Also ran into some issues this past winter with Co2 alarms, so this upgrade was long overdue.

The old boiler and water heater -

The new high efficiency system -

I used a local company called Notturno Plumbing & Heating that have been terrific from the initial call requesting a quote, to the crew doing the install!  Very professional, prompt, neat and super friendly.  I highly recommend them, for those in my area -

Another item off my "To Do" list, a GREAT selling point AND one less thing to worry about moving forward!

No comments: