Friday, July 30, 2021

Commute Hell

I've made the trek into the office a handful of times over the last month.  Although, there's very few folks in the office today, I will admit it's a nice change of pace to go in.  I was quickly reminded just how much I despise the 120 mile round-trip commute, the sheer volume of traffic in general and just how aggressive, rude and mean drivers are today - young and old, male and female, expensive vehicle or POS.

It doesn't take much to upset the delicate flow of the commute, from a fender bender to a nasty crash to a vehicle pulled over by the state police.  Accidents aside, the "rubber-neckers" are some of the worse.

Here are a couple screen shots from Waze on my commute home the other evening.  A small car crash caused miles and miles of delays, UGH!


No comments: