Friday, July 30, 2021

Find The "Critter"...

Here is a play on my "Find The Critter" posts.  

Can you find the fire hydrant in the below pictures?!

Sadly, this is our tax dollars work for us.

I realize it's not ice and snow, which introduces a number of other dangerous concerns but riddle me this, if the fire department cannot see and locate a hydrant and needs to spend any time, especially when time is critical, then isn't this a similar danger?!



Surprisingly, an email to the Town Administrator was answered and many of my questions answered.  However, in the end most were excuses, e.g. unable to find reliable help, covid has them shorthanded, etc.  Now, if I was given a tax break or refund on the service not be performed that would be one thing but since I'm not I expect the town to perform all their duties in a professional and timely manner, especially ones that teeter on dangerous.

No comments: