Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Phloxing Deer, UGH!

Although, I have not actually seen deer in our yard for a long time now, there are clear signs they're there, UGH!

Received a text the other evening from a neighbor telling me to look outside, along our driveway.  Apparently, there was a mother deer and her baby making their way to cross the street.  I didn't see the text in time, so again I've not actually seen a deer in our yard for a long time now.

There are hoof prints in the mud of the flower bed, clear evidence they're there.

Here are some additional example they're around.

My Phlox plants, all but eaten, UGH what the phlox -


A hosta plant with most of it's flower buds eaten off.  The second picture is a similar hosta but safely in the pool area but it shows what that darn deer are doing in terms of damage - 



And of course deer droppings!


So, again and although, I have not actually seen deer in our yard for a long time now, you all now clearly see they're out there too, UGH!!

No comments: