Sunday, July 18, 2021

Pee-Ew

I noticed the following on my walk today and was curious what you all thought.  I found it rude and hard to comprehend just how lazy or uncaring some people can be.

A trash can at the ball field\park down the street, one that has a dome cover that is smaller in circumference than the trash can itself, which creates a 4" lip around the dome, and lying on the lip of the can was a tied green FULL dog poop bag!  

Now we're NOT talking horseshoes here, nor are we NOT talking handgrenades, so close enough just doesn't cut it here.

I ask you, is a full smelly dog poop bag on the rim of a trash can outside exposed to the elements, a mere inches from falling into where it belongs, good enough or should the irresponsible person who placed it there make the extra effort to give it an extra tap to ensure it goes where it's intended?!

My feelings are the person is a piece of shit (HAHA, see what I did here) and ideally I would love to rub his or her nose in it, then make them depose of it properly!

This laziness and entitlement and lack of caring or considerateness for others, in my opinion, speaks volumes to how things are today - shameful.



No comments: