Monday, May 08, 2023

Annual Color Added!

I took a drive yesterday morning to my favorite local nursery and picked up a couple flats of plants - annual flowers, herbs and veggies! I will tell you, like everything else, the cost of plants have gone up this year, OUCH!  

I then spent a couple hours washing my flower pots, mixing some compost and a bag of Miracle-Gro potting soil and getting most of annuals flowers and herbs planted!

I also planted peppers, curly parsley and marigolds in the ground, in their perspective gardens. I'm gonna hold off on putting the tomatoes in just yet, maybe give it another week or two, just to be safe.

This cement planter was my mothers.  I always look forward to pulling this out in the spring and getting something planted in it.  Always brings a smile to my face, which I enjoy all spring and summer long.




No comments: