Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Revisiting My Past

Took at drive to Cleveland Circle today, specifically to grab lunch at Pino's Pizza in Brighton.

Pino's, Cleveland Circle, Chestnut Hill Mall, Newton, Route9, these are all special places with each holding a very special meaning in my life of a time gone by.  A time when I was head over heals in love - my first love.  The person who stole my heart.  Who broke my heart and who has held a piece of it all these years later.

It was nice to revisit some of these places again today. Although, so much has changed, it still brought back fond memories, yet as if they happened just yesterday

Very emotional 😥


Pino's Pizza, one of the best pizza I've ever had -


Ordered myself a small cheese and it was delicious just as I remember it!

I grabbed myself a picnic table in the shade, near the ballfield and took my time, savoring each bite, as I reminisced of a time gone by and a time I truly miss.  I'd be lying if I told there weren't any tears.


They were selling t-shirts and couldn't resist, so I grabbed a couple -

No comments: