Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Let's Get Cooking!

My new gas stove was installed today and I'm SO excited to finally be able to use the oven.  The old oven stopped working last winter, only the stove top burners worked thank goodness.  

I bought the new stove over the Massachusetts tax free weekend, so saved a couple bucks on the sales tax.  It was delivered a couple weeks ago but unfortunately, the plumber I had lined up to install was a no show, so I had to search to find someone new.

Originally Jenn-Air, installed in May 2008 -

New Frigidaire, installed August 31, 2022 -

The old stove went out by the street, with other metal items I'd been saving for recycling, and was taken within 30-minutes of being put out!  A local scrapper loaded it up on his pickup and off he went.  One of the positive aspects of living on a busy street. 

Now, what to plan to cook in my new oven?!?!

No comments: