Thursday, November 09, 2023

Timberrrrrrr!

It's done!

I cut down and cut up the two trees pictured below -



I cut the trunks up into ~3' length and have them stacked along the sidewalk with a free sign, hoping someone takes them all!  The limbs and all other pieces and parts, were loaded into the trailer and taken to the Franklin recycling center.

It's too bad really that these two died.  I planted them both years ago when they were no bigger around than my wrist.  The Hemlock stump won't be a problem since it's in the back corner where I dump my grass clippings and leaves.  However, the Weeping Cherry stump will bother me, as it's in my front yard and unsightly, to me anyway, but I'll worry about that project in the spring.


I'm happy that I got these two down, and other numerous limbs around my yard pruned back, and put to bed now versus the spring.

No comments: