Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Food For Thought and Meals

Here are some of the meals I've made recently using my garden fresh tomatoes and peppers that I hand pick just before preparing!

Fresh made guacamole spread on sourdough toast -


My Friday night special, PIZZA!  I've been topping my pizzas with my tomatoes -


Greek stuffed peppers -


Chicken, garden fresh peppers and onion Chinese stir fry -


A melt-in-your-mouth Omaha steak fillet with garden fresh peppers and onions AND some local farm grown fresh native corn -


Greek tomato, feta, red onion and Kalamata olive salad -


Garlic chicken, garden fresh pepper and onion and rice -


Last nights meal was shaved steak and cheese with garden fresh peppers and onions, with air fried sweet potato fries -


*I wrote this with the button of my jeans undone, BURP 🤣

No comments: