Tuesday, August 13, 2024

What A Crock Of Malarkey!

 Sorry, NOT sorry!

This DEI silliness is too much and has gone too far in my opinion.

I am all for equality, being fair and just but things have gotten out of hand.

For example, here's an article I came across about Delta Airlines and how they're planning to do away with saying, "Ladies and Gentleman", when making their announcements, click link -

"Ladies and Gentlemen"

C'mon, is this REALLY necessary?  Are there REALLY people who are offend by this?  I can't imagine how they're going to address people now but dollars to donuts whatever they choose will be offensive to someone too.  Why can't efforts be put into making improvements to benefit everyone and to make the traveling experience a better one versus these obscure check boxes executives feel the perception need to do?!  For the love of God, this is insanity, again, in my opinion.

I can tell you that Delta will be my last option if and when I travel!

No comments: