Tuesday, October 03, 2023

A Bumper Crop Of Peppers!

This past Sunday, after a rainy couple of days, I was finally able to pick some of my Sweet California Bell Peppers.

What's pictured came from only 4 of my 12 plants, WOW!  The other remaining plants are loaded with peppers too!

I plan to cut this batch up and freeze them.  Oh so good, pulling them out to add to my pizza, steak and cheese sandwiches, fish, whatever, mmm mmm good!  I just hope I can find the space in my freezer to store all of this.



The next batch, which I will need to pick in a week or so, I will give a go at making stuffed pepper, using my mother's recipe, giddy up!

Clearly I have more than I need or that I can use, so if you're in the area stop in and take some.

** UPDATE **

I processed about 15 of the peppers last night and separated them into smaller bags for freezing!


More to come!

No comments: