Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Fall Is Crockpot Creation Time!

As a follow up to my "What's Up, Doc" posting, here are some pics on my crockpot creation from Sunday.

In hindsight I should have put in twice as many carrots, since I have oodles of them.  However, being that I have a smaller 4-quart crockpot, it fills up fast.  Also, the peppers (and broccoli too, not added with this creation) should really be added to the pot at the end of it's cooking time, as they get too soggy and become mush.  Still tasty though!

The carrots, beans and peppers, the potatoes and garlic too not shown, all came from my garden this summer and are delicious!


I pre-seared the pork loin to seal in the juices before adding into the pot, along with onions, butter, vegetable broth and teriyaki sauce -


Plenty of Yukon Gold potatoes -


The finished product, a pipping hot bowl of teriyaki pork loin and veggies.  With a slice of fresh buttered sourdough bread, mmm mmm good!


#blessed

No comments: