Saturday, October 21, 2023

Adventures of Trixie & Oliver

A couple things about these pics - 

First, please ignore how bad the linoleum looks. I know it's bad, alas!

Second, Oliver is forever sitting close to Trixie when she's sleeping.  Not sure if he's keeping guard or worried or senses something, perhaps he's simply waiting for the opportunity to jump in that bed. I like to think he's keeping a watch because he's concerned about his buddy. 


Third, ever since I pulled out the winter pet blankets and placed them in the pet beds, Trixie is forever wrestling with hers. She'll scratch at it, flip it here and there with her nose, all seemingly to arrange it to her liking and comfort.  It's comical to watch but what's even funnier is where her bad ends up when she's done.  The picture below is just one example and as you can see it's in the middle of the kitchen and she's perfectly content and napping away, HA.  I'll move it back to where my OCD wants its, even when she's in it, and I'll usually open the blanket and drape it back over her bed when she's up and she will then go at it remake her bed to her liking before settling back in.


Seems Trixie just might have picked up some of my OCD tendencies, the poor thing...

No comments: